Here are a list of ten commandments for any intrapreneurs (can be taken with a grain of salt) :
- Build your team, intrapreneuring is not a solo activity.
- Share credit widely.
- Ask for advice before you ask for resources.
- Underpromise and overdeliver — publicity triggers the corporate immune system.
- Do any job needed to make your dream work, regardless of your job description.
- Remember it is easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
- Keep the best interests of the company and its customers in mind, especially when you have to bend the rules or circumvent the bureaucracy.
- Come to work each day willing to be fired.
- Be true to your goals, but be realistic about how to achieve them.
- Honor and educate your sponsors.
Source : Intrapreneur.com
« Back to Blog